Ian Shortall has a Master of Social Work degree from the University of Toronto and over 30 years experience in frontline mental health practice and in senior management roles.
Ian provides a range of personal counselling services in the areas of mental health, employee conflict, and leadership challenges. He has extensive training and experience in dealing with complex workplace problems.
Ian believes in the power of the therapeutic relationship. He strives to create a trusting and mutually respectful relationship with each of his clients.
Focus/ Areas of Interest:
- Workplace stress and mental wellness
- Conflict coaching, mediation, and workplace restoration
- Leadership wellness and coaching
- Self- care and self-compassion
- Relational/ family Issues
- Mental health