Mental Health Clinician
Brian Kenny has been in practice for over 25 years and has a Master’s Degree in Social Work from Memorial University.
Brian has been declared an Expert Witness by the Family Court in matters pertaining to child custody and the assessment of parent capacity.
Focus/Areas of Interest:
- Individual, Couples and Family Counselling
- Helping parents help children through the separation process
- Post-separation conflict, including custody/access issues
- Fostering effective co-parenting with an ex-partner
- Blended family (step-family) issues
- Parenting a child with ADHD
- Anxiety and Depression